William Briggs Tavern
The tavern, moved in pieces from Hoosick, New York, dates mostly from 1793, with an 1803 addition. Its tow Palladian windows were chopped up into pieces and used as nailers inside. It has thirteen rooms, a ballroom, two parlors, and a Dutch Kitchen with a stone sink, a stone lintel over the fireplace, and a stairway by the bake-oven over the fireplace to channel warmth upstairs.